Take a Cab, We’ll Pay the Tab
FREE New Year's Eve Cab Rides for Blair County Residents
This New Year's Eve in Blair County, Edgar Snyder & Associates is again partnering with various Blair County organizations to prevent party-goers from driving impaired.
“At our law firm, we see all too often the devastation caused by people who’ve made the decision to drink and then drive,” Attorney Edgar Snyder said. “If this campaign saves even one life, then we’ve made a difference.”
If you have New Year's Eve plans in Altoona, and they include alcohol, take advantage of Blair County's Take-a-Cab Program by calling (814) 947-6805 from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. to get a free and safe ride home this Saturday, Dec. 31.
Sponsors of "Take a Cab, We'll Pay the Tab" include: Pyramid Healthcare, Inc., in association with Blair Drug & Alcohol Partnerships, and the law offices of Edgar Snyder & Associates. For more than 20 years, this campaign has provided safe, free rides from sober drivers.
Before You Call, Make Sure …
- You are calling (814) 947-6805 between the hours of 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. on New Year's Eve
- Your pick-up and drop-off locations are within Blair County, Pennsylvania
- Your pick-up and drop-off locations are from a licensed establishment such as a bar, club, restaurant or private home to a residence within Blair County—this service will not transport party-goers from event to event
Important Details About the Program:
- Rides cannot be reserved in advance
- Voicemails left at the (814) 947-6805 number before 10 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 31 cannot be returned
- If accompanied by a child requiring a child safety seat, passengers are responsible for providing and installing one
The car accident injury attorneys at Edgar Snyder & Associates see all too often the pain, hurt, and loss caused by drunk drivers. Driving while intoxicated is a mistake, and it is one that drivers can't afford to make.
If a drunk driver hurt you or someone you love, contact us to learn your legal options. We can't turn back the clock and erase the accident, but we can help get you the compensation you need to look toward the future. We are available 24/7—call us today for a free case review. There's never an obligation to use our services, and there's never a fee unless we get money for you.