Take a Cab, We'll Pay the Tab
Free New Year's Eve Cab Rides for Blair County Residents
On New Year's Eve, Edgar Snyder & Associates is partnering with various Blair County organizations to prevent intoxicated party-goers from getting behind the wheel.
If you have New Year's Eve plans in Altoona, and your plans include alcohol, take advantage of Blair County's Take-a-Cab Program by calling (814) 947-6805 from 10:00 PM - 3:00 AM to get a free and safe ride home this Thursday, December 31st.
Sponsors of "Take a Cab, We'll Pay the Tab" include: Pyramid Healthcare, Inc., in association with Blair Drug & Alcohol Partnerships, and the law offices of Edgar Snyder & Associates. For 20 years, this campaign has provided safe, free rides from sober drivers.
Before You Call, Make Sure That…
- You are calling (814) 947-6805 between the hours of 10:00 PM and 3:00 AM on New Year's Eve
- Your pick-up & drop-off locations are within Blair County, PA
- Your pick-up & drop-off locations are from a licensed establishment such as a bar, club, restaurant or private home to a residence within Blair County—this service cannot transport party-goers from party to party
Important Details About the Program:
- Rides cannot be reserved in advance (before 10 PM on Thursday, December 31st)
- Voicemails left at the (814) 947-6805 number before 10 PM on Thursday, December 31st cannot be returned
- If accompanied by a child requiring a child safety seat, passengers are responsible for providing and installing one
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we see too often the pain, hurt, and loss caused by drunk drivers. Driving while intoxicated is a mistake, and it's one drivers can't afford to make. If a drunk driver hurt you or someone you love, contact us to learn your legal options. We can't turn back the clock and erase the accident, but we can help get you the compensation you need to look toward the future.