New Year, New Car Insurance
Protect Yourself in 2014 by Upgrading Your Car Insurance Coverage
Here's one of the best ways you can protect yourself and your family from harm in 2014. This year, review your car insurance and resolve to purchase the right coverage at the right levels. Okay—we know car insurance is probably low on your list of priorities, but it will make a huge difference if you or a loved one is involved in an accident.
Car insurance is confusing. State minimum auto insurance seems like an easy and inexpensive way to protect yourself, but many drivers don't know that minimum insurance does not provide adequate coverage in most cases. State minimum insurance has many stipulations and rules that impact how much coverage you have, depending on the extent of your injuries.
To make informed decisions about the coverage that is best for your family, you must understand the types of car insurance available to you in Pennsylvania.
Learn More about Pennsylvania Car Insurance
- Our law firm's recommended Pennsylvania car insurance coverage
- Free e-book download: For Pennsylvania Drivers: How to Choose Auto Insurance
- Full Tort vs. Limited Tort – Why is Full Tort important?
- Why you must buy Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- State-by-state car and motorcycle insurance laws
- Common car insurance questions
- Steps to take after an accident
- Repairing your car