Our Winter Weather Survival Guide: What You Should Know
It seems like we've lived under a constant covering of snow for the past few weeks. While snow is a great excuse to put on your coziest clothes and stay indoors, nobody can stay in hibernation forever. Here are some things to keep in mind if you have to brave the elements.
- Our Winter Driving Checklist tells you how to prepare your car before you get on the road, what you need in case of an emergency, and what to do if you get stranded.
- These Winter Driving Tips are good reminders on how to handle dangerous road conditions.
- Take our Winter Driving Quiz to see if you make the grade.
- The Rules of Snow and Ice Removal vary based on where you live. Make sure you know the rules in your area.
- Winter weather is dangerous for pedestrians as well as drivers. Here's what to do if you're injured in a slip and fall accident.
Want to know more? Be sure to tune into No Fee TV, our firm's weekly show on PCNC, tonight from 7:30 – 8pm. You can call in to our live show to ask questions at 412-333-PCNC. Attorney Michael Rosenzweig, one of the partners at our firm, will discuss all of the topics above and more.
While not every accident is completely avoidable, being prepared to face the snow and ice can help keep yourself and your loved ones as safe as possible. Please be careful out there!