Our A+ Rating With the Better Business Bureau
What Does Our BBB Rating Mean?
You probably do research before you make a lot of your decisions, both small and large. From where to go for dinner to what doctor to see, finding valuable information that helps you feel confident in your selections is relatively easy.
One of the most well-known resources for investigating businesses is the Better Business Bureau. Established in 1912, its mission is to "advance marketplace trust." It grades businesses on a scale of A+ (highest) to an F (lowest).
We're proud to say that our law firm has an A+ rating from the BBB. Grades are based on information the BBB has on file for a business regarding the following factors:
- Complaints filed against the company – the fewer the complaints, the higher a company's grade
- Type of business – a company's grade is lowered if the BBB believes it is the type of business that misrepresents its products/services or that is likely to generate a high volume of complaints
- Length of time the business has been in operation
- The understanding the BBB has of the business – the more information they have, and the better they understand the business, the higher the grade
- Failure to honor BBB commitments such as following their accreditation standards
- Licensing and government actions – a grade is lowered if the company's licensing is in question or if the government has taken any action against the company
- Advertising issues – a grade is lowered if the business falsely or incorrectly advertises its grade
Our Other Awards & Honors
Our Better Business Bureau rating isn't the only seal of approval we've received. You can learn more about our awards and honors below:
- Martindale-Hubbell Ratings – We've received the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards from Martindale-Hubbell, an impartial legal information agency.
- Best Law Firms List – We have "Tier 1" rankings from U.S. News – Best Lawyers. These rankings are based on an extensive evaluation process that includes client and lawyer surveys.
- Client Testimonials – How our clients feel about their experience with us matters more than anything else. Feel free to read what people have to say about working with our law firm.
- Check out our complete list of awards and honors.
Hurt in an Accident and Need Help?
When it comes to things as serious as your health, financial security, and legal rights, you should feel completely confident that you have the right advocate on your side.
Above all else, experience matters. Since 1982, we've helped people hurt in accidents understand their options and get their lives back on track. If you have questions about what you're going through, get in touch with us for a free legal consultation. We're available 24/7, and there's no obligation to use our services.
What's more, there's no fee unless and until we win your case. Call us at 1-866-943-3427 or fill out the form at the top right of the page.
Source: "Overview of BBB Grade." www.bbb.org. June 20, 2014.