Truck Accident Lawyers in Altoona, PA
Do You Need a Truck Accident Attorney Near Altoona, PA?
Big trucks cause major accidents, and catastrophic injuries. If you or someone you love were injured in an accident with a semi-truck, 18-wheeler, big rig, or any other commercial truck, the most important thing you can do to protect your rights and secure your family's financial future is by calling an experienced Altoona lawyer.
That's because commercial trucking companies employ teams of attorneys and scores of experts who have one job: To minimize your injuries to pay you as little as possible.
For more than 35 years, Edgar Snyder & Associates has helped thousands of injury victims get the justice—and money—they deserved after a truck crash. We have been named among the Best Law Firms in America, and our experienced Altoona truck accident attorneys have the experience and know-how to even the legal playing field.
Time is not on your side. Contact our Altoona law firm today at 412-394-1000, start a live chat, or complete the legal evaluation form for your free case review.
What Do You Need to Know After a Truck Accident?
5 Things Trucking Companies Will Do After a Crash or Wreck:
- The company will act quickly, sending their attorneys to the crash scene.
- They will dispatch investigators and insurance adjusters to take statements. Just say "no" until you've spoken to an attorney—it's your right.
- They may try to convince you that hiring an attorney is not in your best interest.
- They will try to minimize your claim to pay you as little as possible for your injuries.
- They will delay the claims process in the hopes you will get frustrated and give up.
5 Things Our Law Firm Will Do for Truck Accident Victims:
- We send our team of experienced investigators—former FBI agents and retired state and local police officers—to the scene of the accident to collect evidence before it disappears.
- We will reconstruct the accident scene to prove exactly how it occurred.
- We'll have the truck fully inspected, and will obtain crucial maintenance records and black box data.
- Our Altoona truck accident attorneys will fight to recover the money you need for medical bills, missed paychecks, pain and suffering, and more.
- Our legal team will stand up to pushy insurance adjusters and truck company lawyers attempting to sabotage your claim.
Truck Accident Cases Our Altoona Attorneys Represent
Trucking companies are required to follow strict regulations to ensure the safety of both their drivers and the motorists with whom they share the road. When these safety procedures are skirted or ignored, accidents happen and innocent people are injured. In Altoona, we've seen serious truck accidents happen on I-99 and many other local roads.
The leading cause of semi-truck accidents are:
- Distracted driving
- Overloaded or unbalanced cargo
- Truck driver fatigue caused by unrealistic deadlines set by their companies
- Subpar safety maintenance
- Improper inspection
- Insufficient driver training
- And more
Our experienced Altoona truck accident lawyers can help you regardless of what type of vehicle was involved in your crash:
- Box trucks
- Big rig
- Marcellus Shale, coal, and logging trucks
- Armored trucks
- Cement trucks
- Garbage trucks
- 18-wheelers and tractor trailers
- Flat bed, tanker, and tow trucks, and more
Our Altoona Lawyers Are Standing By—Day or Night—Contact Us Today
If you or someone you love were injured in a crash, please don't go it alone. Call our experienced Altoona truck accident attorneys today for a free legal consultation, start a live chat, or complete the case review form on this page. Our legal team is available 24/7, there's no obligation to use our services, and there's never a fee—ever—unless we get money for you.