Pedestrian Accident Lawyers in Altoona, PA
Were You Involved in a Pedestrian Accident?
Pedestrian accidents happen without warning and leave you injured, confused, and unsure where to turn. No matter how your Atloona pedestrian accident happened, you probably have many questions.
If you're asking yourself, "How will I pay for medical bills, especially if I can't work?" or wondering, "Why is the insurance company being so difficult when I'm the victim?" then you need to call our Altoona pedestrian accident lawyers today.
We understand what you're going through. For more than 35 years, our top-rated injury law firm has helped thousands of people hurt in accidents get the money they needed for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and more. Let our top-notch personal injury law firm stand up to the insurance companies. We handle all the complex forms and stressful deadlines to recover the money you deserve.
Do I Have a Pedestrian Accident Case? What are My Rights?
If you were seriously injured in a pedestrian accident, you may have a case. However, the steps you take after suffering a pedestrian injury can seriously impact your claim. After an accident:
- Don't sign any paperwork until you speak with an experienced Altoona pedestrian accident attorney. The insurance company might try to entice you with a low-ball settlement. Please know that if you accept it, you won't be able to recover more money from them later—even if you have more medical needs in the future.
- Don't agree to give a recorded statement. The insurance companies may say they want to record your statement for accuracy purposes, but just say "no." Insurance companies are master wordsmiths who will twist your statement to take your case away from you.
- Call Edgar Snyder & Associates for a free case review. During the call, we will explain your rights and go through the details of your case. We will ask you about the extent of your injuries, whether you will need surgery or were hospitalized, and whether you suffered scarring or other permanent damage to your health. We'll also ask about your insurance coverage, as well as the policy of the person at fault for your accident.
Most importantly, we'll let you know if you have a case. Call our experienced Altoona pedestrian accident lawyers today at 1-866-943-3427. The case review is free and there's never an obligation to use our services. And like we've been saying for over 35 years: There's never a fee unless we get money for you.
Our Firm Fights for Pedestrian Accident Victims
You're already suffering from injuries that happened because of someone else's negligence. We don't think you should have to fight for the money you need to get your life back on track, too.
That's where our Altoona pedestrian accident lawyers come in. You can trust us to recover the money you need for medical bills, missed wages from being off work, as well as pain and suffering. Our legal team does this by:
- Investigating the scene of the accident and gathering evidence and witness accounts essential to proving your case
- Protecting your rights and standing up to aggressive insurance company representatives
- Handling your medical bills, keeping track of important deadlines, and paying for all upfront costs associated with your case
- Fighting to get you the money you need so you can concentrate on what's most important: your recovery
The Clock is Ticking! Contact Us Today
Call our Altoona pedestrian accident lawyers today at 1-866-943-3427, start a live chat, or complete the case review form on this page for a free legal consultation. You can also feel free to stop into our Plank Road office in Altoona during regular business hours. Let us help you get the money you deserve.