Workers’ Comp Resources
Were you injured on the job? Do you have questions? Not sure what to expect?
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we know the Pennsylvania workers’ compensation system can
be very confusing. The insurance company will not look out for your best interest, so you should learn everything you possibly can.
Workers’ Compensation Guide for Pennsylvania
Read Our Free Workers’ Comp E-Book (PDF) Now
In this free e-book, our law firm will help you understand the Pennsylvania workers’ compensation system, and the decisions you will face. Information in the book includes:
- Taking the right steps after a work injury
- Types of workers’ compensation benefits and payments
- What to do if you’ve been denied benefits
- Avoiding the risk of losing your benefits
- Accepting a lump sum settlement offer
- And more
Helpful Links to Other Workers’ Compensation Resources
Looking for more information about Pennsylvania workers’ compensation? We’ve compiled a list of helpful links to useful phone numbers and more to make things a little easier for you.
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry – 717-787-5279
- Get general guidance on Pennsylvania workers’ compensation laws, rules, and regulations.
- Claim Information Helpline
- Calls within Pennsylvania: 1-800-482-2383
- Local calls or calls outside of Pennsylvania: 717-772-4447
- Information for People with Hearing and Speech Loss (TTY): 1-800-362-4228
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) – This federal agency conducts research, trains professionals, and creates solutions for healthy and safe workplaces. Workers can get specific information regarding their job safety or health problems from NIOSH by calling 1-800-356-4674.
- United States Department of Labor and Industry, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) – OSHA is a governmental resource dedicated to saving lives, preventing injuries, and protecting the health of American workers by collaborating with employees and employers.
Workers’ Compensation Articles
Protect Your Legal Rights as an Injured Worker Now
If you’ve been injured on the job, you shouldn’t try to tackle the Pennsylvania workers’ compensation system alone. Your employer’s insurance company won’t look out for your best interest, and the system can be very complex. There are many opportunities to make mistakes, and you would likely jeopardize your chances of receiving workers’ compensation benefits.
Protect your legal rights by hiring Edgar Snyder & Associates. At our law firm, we have decades of experience, and we have a team exclusively dedicated to Pennsylvania workers’ compensation. We’ve helped over 7,000 injured workers get the workers’ compensation they deserve.
Best of all, we pay the costs of your case upfront, and you don’t pay us anything unless and until we get you workers’ compensation benefits.
Call 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or fill out your information at the top right of this webpage for a free legal evaluation. Our phones answer 24/7, so get started now.