How Much Will My Workers’ Compensation Case Cost?
If you were hurt on the job, you probably have medical bills. You may have missed work time. Maybe the insurance company denied your workers’ compensation benefits or you’re in danger of losing your payments. You may need a lawyer, but perhaps you’re worried about paying lots of legal fees upfront.
Some law firms charge clients upfront. At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we don’t. There really is “Never a fee unless we get money for you.” If we don’t get you Pennsylvania workers’ compensation benefits, you won’t owe us a penny.
Edgar Snyder & Associates Pays the Costs Upfront
When you contact us to find out if you have a workers’ compensation case, we offer a free legal evaluation. That means you tell us about your work-related injury, and we’ll tell you if we think you have a case. We provide this service absolutely free – no strings attached. You aren’t obligated to use our services.
If you choose Edgar Snyder & Associates to help you with your case, we pay all the costs upfront. There are many costs that go into a workers’ compensation case:
- Medical evidence and medical records
- Court reporter
- Other court costs
- Physician depositions
- And more
If we don’t get you workers’ compensation benefits and payments, you won’t owe us anything.
Other Things We Do to Win Your Case
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we do many other things to help win your workers’ compensation case:
- We gather medical evidence and medical records
- Deal with your employer’s insurance company
- Complete the claim petition and submit it for you
- Contact medical providers and handle the paperwork
- Answer your workers’ compensation questions – without the legal jargon
- Monitor your workers’ compensation case
- Keep track of unpaid bills while the case is pending and send out a letter of protection, so collection agencies won’t come after you
- Help you prepare for the hearing with the workers’ compensation judge
- Schedule physician depositions – where your doctor(s) talk about your injury and treatment
- And more
Don’t Trust the Insurance Company – It Could Cost You
Your employer’s insurance company isn’t going to look out for your best interest. If you try to handle matters on your own, you’ll have to do everything yourself and pay the costs upfront. You’ll go up against the insurance company and its attorneys on your own – with no one to protect your legal rights.
Don’t go it alone. We have our own experienced workers’ compensation attorneys, and we’ve helped over 7,000 people hurt on the job get the workers’ compensation they deserve. We’re ready to fight for your rights as an injured worker.
Get Started Now With a Free Legal Evaluation
If so, don’t waste a minute. Call 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or fill out your information at the top right of this webpage for a free legal evaluation of your workers’ compensation case. Remember, it’s absolutely free – no strings attached.
Our phones answer 24/7, so contact us now.