Do I Have a Workers’ Comp Case?
Were you injured on the job? If so, you may have many questions. You probably have medical bills. You may not be able to work, and maybe you’re wondering if your employer’s insurance company will look out for you.
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we can help you figure out if you have a workers’ compensation case. If you hire our law firm, we cover the costs of your case upfront, and there’s never a fee unless we get money for you. If we don’t get you workers’ compensation benefits, you won’t owe us anything.
You May Have a Workers’ Compensation Case If…
- You were on the job when you were injured
- Your supervisor refuses to file an accident report of your work injury
- You are too hurt to go back to work, but you were denied workers’ compensation
- You received a petition to “Suspend, Modify or Terminate” your workers’ compensation payments
- You are being offered a light-duty job, but you’re not recovered enough to work
- You are being forced back to work, but you’re still too injured
- You are currently collecting workers’ compensation but you’re in danger of losing your benefits and payments
- A representative from your employer’s insurance company tries to be present in appointments with your doctor
- You received a letter in the mail threatening to stop your workers’ compensation payments
- You have been collecting workers’ compensation payments for over 4 months, and you want to settle for a lump sum
- The insurance company contacted you to offer a lump sum settlement
- A job-related injured caused a scar on your head, neck, or face
- Your injury left you with permanent loss of use of a body part, or required amputation – called Specific Loss
- A defective product may have caused your injury, such as a tool or piece of machinery or work-related equipment
How Edgar Snyder & Associates Can Help
There are many things we do at Edgar Snyder & Associates. First, we offer a free legal evaluation with no strings attached. We can tell you whether we think you have a case and answer your workers’ compensation questions.
Second, we can help you get the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve. We’ve helped over 7,000 injured workers protect their legal rights against their employers and their employer’s insurance company. They won’t have your best interest in mind, so we protect your rights.
We help you get the workers’ compensation you deserve by:
- Gathering medical evidence and medical records
- Handling matters with your employer’s insurance company – so you don’t have to
- Contacting medical providers and dealing with the time-consuming paperwork
- Completing the claim petition and submitting it for you
- Answering your workers’ compensation questions
- Paying costs upfront
- Monitoring your workers’ compensation case
- Keeping track of unpaid bills while the case is pending and sending out a letter of protection, so collection agencies won’t cause you even more problems
- Helping you prepare for the hearing with the workers’ compensation judge, telling you what to expect, etc.
- Scheduling a physician deposition – where the doctor talks about your injury and treatment
- And more
Think You Have a Case? Get a Free Legal Evaluation Now
Because there are so many factors to consider with workers’ compensation cases, we can’t tell you how much your case is worth until you tell us about your accident. But because there’s never a fee unless we get money for you, you can trust that we’ll do everything possible to get you the workers’ compensation payments and benefits you deserve.
Get a free legal evaluation today to find out whether you have a workers’ compensation case. Call 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or fill out the form at the top right of this page. We’re available 24/7, so contact us now.