Pennsylvania Truck Accident Attorneys
Edgar Snyder & Associates Lawyers Help Victims of Truck Accidents & Collisions With 18-Wheelers
Truck drivers are some of the best drivers on the road. But sometimes their employers set unrealistic deadlines, the trucks aren’t maintained properly, or something else causes crashes.
Trucks, tractor trailers, semis, 18-wheelers, big rigs – no matter what you call them, thousands of serious accidents involving trucks happen every year. They can be fatal or cause injuries that change lives forever.
If you or someone you love were in a tractor-trailer or truck accident, you may have a case. Turn to our truck accident attorneys at the Pennsylvania law firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates for help today.
Who’s Responsible for My Injuries? Do I Need a Truck Accident Lawyer?
In Pennsylvania, your own car insurance covers your medical costs until you reach your limit. Then, the trucker’s insurance company should pay the rest. But just because they should pay doesn’t mean they will. Our tractor trailer accident attorneys can protect your rights with your truck accident case.
So what should you do?
- Don’t sign any papers until you talk with an attorney.
- Don’t let the insurance company record you “for accuracy purposes.” They’ll use it against you later. (Plus, there are many more insurance company secrets you should know about.)
- Do contact us today for a free legal evaluation. We’ll tell you if you have a truck accident case, with no obligation to use our services.
We Protect Your Rights as a Truck Accident Victim
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we know you need to focus on getting better or taking care of your loved one. From the moment you hire our highly rated Pennsylvania law firm, our truck accident attorneys go to work for you:
- Sending investigators to the scene of the accident
- Gathering evidence to support your truck accident case
- Dealing with your medical bills and time-consuming paperwork
- Fighting the insurance companies that don’t look out for your best interest
- And remember – there’s never a fee unless we get money for you.
Get Your Free Legal Evaluation Today
If you were hurt in an accident that involved a truck or tractor trailer, don’t wait another moment. Evidence disappears quickly, and there are time limits to file a claim. Our truck accident lawyers are ready to help.
And whatever you do, don’t accept a settlement from the truck driver’s insurance company before contacting us first.
Call us toll-free at 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or submit your information online for a free evaluation of your claim.
Did You Know?
As of January 2010, the U.S. Department of Transportation has banned commercial vehicle drivers, including truckers, from text messaging and making calls on hand-held cell phones. If you’re driving a rig over 10,000 pounds or transporting hazardous materials, you could be fined up to $2,750 if you’re caught using a hand-held device to text or make cellular calls in the United States.