Do I Have a Case?
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, one of the most common questions we hear is “Do I have a case?” You were injured and you think a defective product might have caused your injuries or made them worse. But how do you know whether you have a case?
The simplest way to find out whether you have a case is to consult an experienced attorney for legal advice. Our law firm has decades of experience representing victims of defective products, and we’re ready to put that experience to work for you.
Product Injury Case Factors
Every accident involving a defective product is unique, and every situation with a victim is unique. That’s why it’s impossible to determine whether you have a case right away – it’s not black and white.
Here are a few questions we ask to determine whether you have a defective product case:
- Were you using the product as it was intended?
- Did the product function like it was supposed to?
- What were your injuries? Are any of them permanent?
- Did you seek medical attention for an official diagnosis?
- Are you too hurt to go back to work and missing your paychecks?
- Were you hurt on the job using a defective product at work?
- Was the manufacturer or supplier of the product aware of a defect and didn’t notify consumers?
- Do you have the product and its original packaging? What about receipts?
- What are other details about the accident or the product?
How We Help You and Win Your Product Injury Case
Once you contact us for a free legal evaluation and we determine you have a case, you can choose to hire our law firm. From the moment you hire Edgar Snyder & Associates, we go to work for you. We handle every aspect of your case, treat you with respect, and do everything in our power to get you the compensation you deserve. After all, you didn’t ask for this to happen to you. Your life changed in an instant – all because of a product you thought was safe.
Here are just a few things we do for you when handling your product injury case:
- We investigate the scene of the accident and the product that caused your injuries.
- We gather evidence and preserve it, to increase your case’s worth.
- We review your medical records to determine the severity of your injuries.
- We hire experts when necessary to strengthen your case.
- We go up against the manufacturer, supplier, distributor, or any other company responsible for your injuries.
- We protect your rights against their insurance companies.
- We answer your questions quickly and update you on the progress of your case.
- We treat you with the respect and compassion you deserve.
- We only get money unless we win or settle your case in your favor. There really is “Never a fee unless we get money for you.”
Get Answers Now – Free Legal Evaluation
If you think a defective product caused your injuries or made them worse, don’t settle for less than you deserve. If you have a case, you need an experienced attorney on your side.
Call 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427) or fill out the form at the top right of this webpage to get started. Our phones answer 24/7, even on weekends. Evidence disappears quickly, and you could help prevent more injuries from the same product. Call us now.