Pennsylvania Attorneys Fighting for Victims of Dangerous Toys, Unsafe Household Items, and Defective Products
Think about all of the products we buy and use every year. We trust that these toys, tools, appliances, and other objects are safe, and many times we use them without a second thought.
Unfortunately, not all products are safe. A faulty lamp sparks and causes a house fire, and someone suffers severe burns. A child plays with a defective toy and injures their eye. A man is injured at work when he falls from a ladder that didn’t function the way it should have.
Products can cause serious injuries. If you were injured and you think a product caused your injuries, or made them worse, don’t assume that the injury was your fault.
Contact Edgar Snyder & Associates today. You may have a case, but dealing with product injury cases can be tricky. You should never try to handle a product injury case on your own.
Let us put our experience and expertise to work to help get you the compensation you deserve.
Manufacturer Liability – When Manufacturers Are Responsible for Your Injuries
Manufacturers make billions of products every year, and the majority of them are safe. But occasionally there are product recalls, design flaws, and faulty warning labels. Thousands of people are injured every year by defective products, such as:
- Automobiles (tires, air bags, car seats, seat belts)
- Children’s Product Injuries
- Elevators & Escalators
- Energy Drinks & Energy Shots (Monster Energy Drink news, 5-Hour Energy news)
- Health Products (contact lens solution, denture creams/Fixodent and cleansers, etc.)
- Household Items (appliances, furniture, grooming items)
- Landscaping Equipment (lawnmowers, leaf blowers)
- Medical Products (MRI dye, defibrillator leads, hernia patches)
- Recreational Equipment (sports, exercise equipment, toys, playground)
- Repair Equipment (tools, remodeling equipment)
- Work-related Equipment (industrial, manufacturing, office)
Get the Experience You Need for Your Product Injury Case With Edgar Snyder & Associates
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we know how complicated product injury cases can be. They require a lot of evidence – time and effort to prove that the manufacturer, distributor, or supplier was responsible for your injuries. That’s why you want a law firm with a successful track record and experience handling product injury cases.
When you choose our law firm, you benefit from:
- Over 30 years of experience
- Experienced attorneys that have helped over 40,000 people
- Resources and expertise in product injury cases
- High standards of client care
- Successful verdicts and settlements
- Five Pennsylvania locations, and everywhere in between
- And more
We know you’ve been through so much with your injuries. We’re ready to go to work for you. We’ll do whatever it takes to prove your case and get you the money you deserve. If we don’t, you won’t owe us anything. There really is “Never a fee unless we get money for you.”
Get Started With a Free Legal Evaluation Today
You have other things on your mind – like your health – but time is critical. Evidence disappears quickly, which is very important for product injury cases. Plus, you can help prevent the product from injuring someone else.
Call Edgar Snyder & Associates today at 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or fill out the form at the top right of this page for a free legal evaluation – no strings attached. You aren’t obligated to use our services, but you owe it to yourself to find out if you have a case. Our phones answer 24/7, so contact us now…before it’s too late.