Child Car Seat Injuries
If you have a child, you’ve probably heard it time and time again: always use a car seat. There’s nothing more important than keeping your child safe.
Car seats and safety seats are made to save your infant’s or toddler’s life and prevent injuries, and normally they do.
Unfortunately, sometimes they cause injuries…especially if the car seat is defective. And if that happens, it’s devastating. Serious injuries can take your child’s life, or leave them with permanent medical problems.
If your child was injured by a defective car seat, this nightmare has become a reality. We wish more than anything that we could turn back the clock. But we can fight to get justice for your child, and compensation for the piles of medical bills you now have.
Pennsylvania Car Seat and Safety Seat Law
In Pennsylvania, you must use a proper infant or child car seat for kids 4 and under (as required by law). Children between 4 and 8 must use an appropriate booster seat.
Children 8 to 18 must use seat belts at all times in the front seat and the back seat.
Who’s Responsible for Injuries Caused by Car Seats?
If your child was injured because of a child safety seat defect, you may have a case against the maker, supplier, distributor, or even the retailer if they:
- Failed to inspect or test car seats before placing them on the market
- Created a flaw in the child safety seat
- Failed to discover a flaw in the child safety seat
- Failed to discover that the car seat could be dangerous
- Failed to warn buyers of the risk or hazard of using the car seat
Was Your Child Injured by a Defective Car Seat?
If you think any of the above flaws caused your son’s or daughter’s injuries, you need legal know-how you can trust. You need compassionate care. You need answers to your questions. You need someone to guide you through this confusing process. You need Edgar Snyder & Associates.
Our attorneys have experience standing up against the people responsible for the defective car seat that injured your child. From the moment you hire our law firm, we go to work for you:
- Standing up against the car seat’s manufacturer, distributor, retailer, or whoever is at fault
- Gathering all the evidence and details to build your product liability case
- Helping you figure out your child’s medical bills and time-consuming paperwork
- Taking the worries off your hands so you can focus on your child
We can’t take away your child’s injuries, but we can be on your side every step of the way. Edgar Snyder & Associates goes above and beyond to get you the money you need to care for your child.
Contact Us Now for a Free Legal Evaluation
Contact us immediately at 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427) or submit your information online with the form at the top right of this webpage for a free legal evaluation.
And as always, there’s never a fee unless we get money for you. Let us help you today.