Steps to Take After an Accident
When you get legal help from Edgar Snyder & Associates, rest assured that we’ll do everything we can to make the process run smoothly. From the beginning of your free legal consultation to the conclusion of your claim, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that our law firm is looking out for your best interests.
Steps to a Free Legal Consultation
Step 1: Fill out our online form or call us toll-free.
Step 2: Tell us all the facts about your accident or injury.
Step 3: We determine if you have a legal case. This will cost you absolutely nothing. If you have a case, you are under no obligation to hire us.
What Happens When You Hire Us
- You won’t pay hourly fees when Edgar Snyder & Associates represents you. We only get paid if we get money for you.
- From the attorneys working on your case, to the receptionists answering your calls, you’ll be treated with respect, courtesy and consideration by everyone at our law firm.
- You’ll get your questions answered and your phone calls returned promptly by your attorney and the legal staff working on your claim.
- We’ll work with the insurance companies so you can focus on what’s really important, getting better.
- We’ll keep you up-to-date on the status of your claim.
- You have the right to offer your input on the direction of your claim, and whether or not you want to settle your claim.
- You’ll always have privacy and confidentiality when communicating with your attorney or legal staff.
- Have a problem and need more help? Our Client Services Department is dedicated entirely to your satisfaction. We’ll work with you and your legal team to make sure we are meeting your needs.
Get Answers to Your Questions
- Find out why so many of your Pennsylvania neighbors choose Edgar Snyder & Associates.
- Edgar Snyder & Associates has five convenient law office locations in Pennsylvania. And if you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you.
- Learn more about Attorney Edgar Snyder and his law firm.
- Read what our satisfied clients say about working with Edgar Snyder & Associates.