Get to Know Edgar Snyder & Associates
If you’ve been hurt in an accident, you may be thinking you need an injury attorney. You want accident lawyers who will be on your side, protecting your rights, taking the hassle out of dealing with insurance companies and fighting to make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
Edgar Snyder & Associates Top Honors
Attorney Edgar Snyder and all of his partners have been selected for inclusion in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers®. This honor is awarded to top 5 percent of state-wide lawyers.
In addition, some of our partners have been selected as Best Lawyers in America®, a distinction that’s based on exhaustive peer reviews. The Best Lawyers list has been called “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice” by Corporate Counsel magazine.
Our law firm has an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell. That means our firm has lawyers who have reached the height of professional excellence and maintain the strictest codes of conduct and ethics.
Many attorneys have individual Martindale-Hubbell ratings based upon their own professional excellence: Attorney Edgar Snyder, Attorney Todd Berkey, Attorney Cynthia Danel, Attorney Jason Lichtenstein, Attorney Ken Nolan, Attorney Richard Rosenthal, Attorney Michael Rosenzweig, and Attorney Cary Valyo.
- Multi-Million and Million Dollar Advocates Forums
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County
Law Firm Facts
For over 30 years, our law firm has built a solid reputation of standing up for the rights of injured people. Here are some facts about why you should hire Edgar Snyder & Associates.
- Attorney Edgar Snyder started his law practice in 1966, in Duquesne, PA. Through his hard work the firm has grown into a law practice that includes over 130 attorneys and legal staff. Our staff has years of legal know-how at your service during your time of need. Find out more about Edgar’s story.
- Edgar Snyder & Associates has five offices across Western Pennsylvania. And if you can’t get to our offices, we’ll come to you. You’ll rest easy knowing no matter where you live, when you need help we’ll be there for you.
- Our Pennsylvania lawyers focus on personal injury and workers’ compensation cases, but we also have PA attorneys and staff who specialize in social security disability and many other types of cases. Whatever the issue, we have the knowledge and experience to handle your case.
- We’ve answered more than 350,000 questions through our free legal evaluations helping people just like you, hurt in all types of accidents. You risk nothing when asking us for free legal help.
- We’ve represented more than 40,000 people with legal cases. We take pride in what our satisfied clients say about us.