Meet Workers Comp Attorney Tracy Myers-Dumm
Attorney at Law
Attorney Tracy Myers-Dumm represents clients in cases involving:
- Workers Compensation, including obtaining and retaining work comp benefits
- Social Security Disability claims
Education and Licensing
Attorney Myers-Dumm received her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Pittsburgh and her Juris Doctor from Capital University Law School.
She is licensed to practice law in all Pennsylvania and Virginia State and Federal Courts.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Workers Compensation Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
Attorney Myers-Dumm is a volunteer at the Somerset County Humane Society. She was formerly on the board of the Allegheny Ballet Company.