Meet Workers Compensation Attorney Jim Garver
Attorney at Law
Attorney Jim Garver was voted for inclusion in the 2013 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, an honor based on rigorous peer review. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
Prior to representing injured workers at the law firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates, Attorney Garver worked for a workers comp defense firm. He was previously a law clerk for Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice Zappala.
He represents clients in cases involving:
- Workers Compensation, including obtaining and retaining work comp benefits
- Social Security Disability claims
Education and Licensing
Attorney Garver received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania and a Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
He is licensed to practice law in all State and Federal Courts of Pennsylvania.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- 2013 Best Lawyers in America®
- Blair County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Workers Compensation Section of Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
Attorney Garver was born and raised in Blair County, Pennsylvania. He coaches a softball team in the Martinsburg Youth Baseball League and coaches youth basketball at the Garver YMCA in Roaring Spring.