Meet Accident Attorney Christine Zaremski-Young
Attorney at Law
Attorney Christine Zaremski-Young was selected for inclusion in 2010-2012 Pennsylvania Rising Stars®, an honor awarded to the best up-and-coming attorneys.
Education and Licensing
Attorney Zaremski-Young earned her Juris Doctor cum laude from the Duquesne University School of Law. While at Duquesne, she was a staff member of the Duquesne Law Review and graduated in the top 10 percent of her class. She earned three Excellence for the Future Awards (awarded for achieving the highest grade in a class) and was a member of the Innocence Project. Attorney Zaremski-Young triple majored in history and philosophy of science, political science, and psychology at the University of Pittsburgh.
She is licensed to practice in all Pennsylvania and Ohio State Courts, the United States Supreme Court, and the Federal Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Selected for inclusion in 2010-2012 Pennsylvania Rising Stars®
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Governors
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- How to Handle a Trucking Case: Tips and Lessons from Pre-Litigation through Discovery
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute – Litigating Automobile Accidents Involving Roadway Defects
- The Compensation of Erroneously Convicted Individuals in Pennsylvania, 43 Duq. L.R. 429-454
Attorney Zaremski-Young participates in programs with the Susan G. Komen Foundation, including serving as captain of the Edgar Snyder & Associates Race for the Cure team. She also plays softball with the Pittsburgh Sports League.
She has done pro-bono legal work with the Young Lawyers Division of the Allegheny County Bar Association and has mentored with the Duquesne Law Mentor Program.