Meet Personal Injury Attorney Chris Hildebrandt
Attorney at Law
Attorney Chris Hildebrandt is a 2010 and 2011 Rising Star®, an honor awarded to the best up-and-coming attorneys.
Education and Licensing
Attorney Hildebrandt earned his Juris Doctor magna cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law where he was the lead managing editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Pennsylvania State University.
Attorney Hildebrandt is licensed to practice law in all Pennsylvania State Courts, the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, all West Virginia State Courts, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- 2010 and 2011 Rising Star®
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Governors
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Co-Editor, The Advocate
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Tort Liability Issues
- Medicare Set-asides
- Insurance Bad Faith Developments
- Technology in the Courtroom
A Hampton Township resident, Attorney Hildebrandt was a soccer coach for the Hampton Soccer Club and is currently an Assistant Scoutmaster of Boy Scout Troop 17 in Allison Park.
He was on the Board of Trustees for the Hampton Alliance for Educational Excellence from 2006 until 2008.