Did you, or someone you care about, suffer a head injury after an accident? Whether the head injury was caused by a car accident, fall, diving accident or any other event, these injuries can be devastating and life-changing.
What are the Types of Head Injuries?
- Closed Head Injury – When the head strikes against an object. A concussion is a type of closed head injury.
- Penetrating Head Injury – When an object breaks through the skull and enters the brain. In these cases, the object is usually moving at a high rate of speed.
Even after recovering from a head injury, the victim may not be the same as they were before the accident. Head injury victims may require costly specialized care and long term rehabilitation. Will you have the financial means to cover the medical costs associated with a head injury?
Our Lawyers Represent People Who Have Head Injuries Caused by Accidents
If you, or someone you care about, are hurt, you want a lawyer who understands when accidents cause head injuries. That’s why you want Edgar Snyder & Associates on your side. Our legal staff focuses on accident cases, so we know how insurance companies operate-they try to settle cases cheaply, without concern for your best interest. When you hire us, we put our legal know-how to work, fighting for your rights to fair compensation.
From the moment you hire our personal injury law firm, an entire legal team goes to work for you.
- In the office, attorneys and legal staff will talk to the insurance company, handle your medical bills, and take the worries off your hands—so you can focus on more important matters, like getting better.
- In the field, our investigators take pictures at the scene of the accident, talk to witnesses, and use whatever means possible to gather evidence for your case.
Get Answers to Your Questions:
- Do you have a case? Find out the criteria we use to determine if you have a legal claim.
- Do you need a lawyer? See how hiring a lawyer gets you a better outcome.
- How much will it cost? You pay nothing unless we win money for you.