Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
If you – or someone you love – suffered a brain injury (also known as a traumatic brain injury or a closed head injury) from an accident, it can turn your life upside down. Brain injuries are often called “invisible injuries.” You may look the same on the outside, yet be forever changed on the inside.
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, our Pennsylvania traumatic brain injury lawyers have seen the way TBIs affect even normal activities like walking or concentrating at work. That’s why we’ve helped brain injury victims who have been hurt in all types of accidents.
We can’t turn back the clock – even though we wish we could – but we can take care of the insurance company hassles and get you the money you need to move on with your life.
Brain Injury Cases
- Brain Injury Information — Learn about the brain, how the parts of the brain function together, and how injuries impact the brain’s ability to work correctly.
- Diagnosing a Brain Injury — Read about different types of brain injuries, how medical professionals diagnose a brain injury, etc.
- Brain Injury Treatment and Recovery — Learn about the different types of treatment options available to brain injury victims, what to expect while you or a loved one is recovering, and what to consider when thinking about the future.
- Hiring a TBI Lawyer — Because brain injury cases are so severe and change lives forever, hiring a Pennsylvania traumatic brain injury lawyer may be critical for a secure future. Find out why you need an experienced traumatic brain injury attorney at Edgar Snyder & Associates and learn about all the costs you should consider when planning for the rest of your life.
- Concussions — Concussions are some of the most common types of traumatic brain injuries. Even mild concussions can have serious effects on everyday life. Learn more about concussion symptoms, long-term complications, and recovery.
- Dementia — Brain injury patients often suffer from dementia as well, which can be hard to diagnose. Read more.
- Brain Injuries and Sports — Brain injuries (such as concussions) are very common in contact sports. But don’t be fooled. Concussions can cause effects for more than a year following the injury, and even leave you with permanent damage.
- Preventing a TBI — There are many things you can do to prevent a traumatic brain injury. Follow these simple guidelines to help you and your family avoid a brain injury tragedy.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Statistics — Get statistics on traumatic brain injuries.
- Brain Injury Resources — Find links to local brain injury support groups, resources to learn more, etc.
Pennsylvania Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers – Get a Free Legal Evaluation Today
Did you suffer a brain injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault? Are you watching a loved one struggle because of a brain injury, and you want to help? Contact Edgar Snyder & Associates today.
Call 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or fill out the form at the right. Our Pennsylvania traumatic brain injury lawyers believe you should have a voice in the legal system. We’re here to do that for you – and get you the money you need to live and pay your bills.
Phones answer 24/7, so get started today.