West Virginia Leash Law
West Virginia does not have a law that requires dogs to be leashed. It does, however, have a law that holds dog owners and keepers liable for all damages caused by dogs that are permitted to run at large.
Get Answers to Your Questions:
- Do you have a case? Find out how we determine if you have a dog bite case.
- Do you need a lawyer? Don’t go it alone. See how hiring a lawyer gets you a better outcome.
- How much will it cost? You pay nothing unless we win money for you.
Important Dog Attack & Dog Bite Information:
- Learn more about the highly-rated law firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates.
- Read about the successful results we’ve secured for victims of dog attacks.
Need more information on state laws? Learn more about the laws where you live.