New Hampshire Leash Law
It is unlawful for any dog to run at large in New Hampshire, except (1) when the dog is accompanied by its owner or a custodian; or (2) where the dog is being used for, or being trained for, hunting, herding, or supervised competition and exhibition.
Get Answers to Your Questions:
- Do you have a case? Find out how we determine if you have a dog bite case.
- Do you need a lawyer? Don’t go it alone. See how hiring a lawyer gets you a better outcome.
- How much will it cost? You pay nothing unless we win money for you.
Important Dog Attack & Dog Bite Information:
- Learn more about the highly-rated law firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates.
- Read about the successful results we’ve secured for victims of dog attacks.
Need more information on state laws? Learn more about the laws where you live.