Missouri Leash Law
Missouri has a “State Lands Leash Law.” Under this law, dogs must be on leashes no longer than 10 feet when they are in state parks or on state historic sites.
Additionally, Missouri law prohibits dogs that have rabies, or dogs that have been exposed, to rabies to run at large.
Get Answers to Your Questions:
- Do you have a case? Find out how we determine if you have a dog bite case.
- Do you need a lawyer? Don’t go it alone. See how hiring a lawyer gets you a better outcome.
- How much will it cost? You pay nothing unless we win money for you.
Important Dog Attack & Dog Bite Information:
- Learn more about the highly-rated law firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates.
- Read about the successful results we’ve secured for victims of dog attacks.
Need more information on state laws? Learn more about the laws where you live.