District of Columbia Leash Law
In D.C., dogs are not permitted to run at large except in a government-approved dog park. They are also not permitted on school grounds when school is in session or on any public recreation area without a leash.
Get Answers to Your Questions:
- Do you have a case? Find out how we determine if you have a dog bite case.
- Do you need a lawyer? Don’t go it alone. See how hiring a lawyer gets you a better outcome.
- How much will it cost? You pay nothing unless we win money for you.
Important Dog Attack & Dog Bite Information:
- Learn more about the highly-rated law firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates.
- Read about the successful results we’ve secured for victims of dog attacks.
Need more information on state laws? Learn more about the laws where you live.