Do I Need a Dog Bite Lawyer?
Have you been injured in a dog attack? Did you suffer from dog bite injuries? Do you, or your child, have scars – and are you worried about the future?
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we wish more than anything that we could turn back the clock and prevent the situation that changed your life. But unfortunately, we can’t, and you’re left with two options.
1. Try to file a claim against the dog owner’s homeowner insurance policy on your own, putting yourself at a major disadvantage. The insurance company knows the system and will try to offer you much less than you deserve – or even make you feel like you were to blame for the dog attack.
– Or –
2. Get help from our experienced dog bite lawyers. We’ve helped hundreds of dog bite victims over the past 30+ years, and our successful track record speaks for itself. From a no obligation, free legal evaluation to taking the worries off your hands, we’re ready to protect your rights and get you every penny you deserve for your dog bite case.
How We Prove That the Dog Owner Was Responsible For Your Injuries
When you contact our law firm, we give you a free legal consultation. We’ll tell you if we think you have a case, and then you can choose to hire our dog bite lawyers to represent you in your case. Once you decide to hire our law firm, our professional investigators get to work, digging up every piece of evidence that can help your case and protecting your rights as a dog bite victim.
Here are just a few ways we may prove your dog bite case:
- We gather photos, medical records, and other evidence to prove that the dog attacked you and caused your injuries.
- We show that the dog was “at large” when it bit or attacked you (or your child). In other words, the dog was running loose and away from the owner’s property. Many states and municipalities have leash laws, and violating them may prove that the dog owner was negligent – causing your injuries.
- We prove that the dog had “dangerous propensities” – a characteristic, habit, or tendency that could cause injury to a person. (In Pennsylvania, a dog owner who knew of the dangerous propensities before the dog attacked or bit someone is responsible for the injuries, regardless of the care they took to control the dog.)
Why Hiring a Dog Bite Lawyer From Edgar Snyder & Associates is the Right Choice
Hiring the right dog bite lawyer really can make a difference in the outcome of your case. You need a law firm with attorneys who have experience handling dog bite cases. You need a law firm with resources to prove your case. You need a law firm with high standards of client care – that will keep you updated on the progress of your case and answer your dog bite questions in words you can understand.
You need the Pennsylvania law firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates.
Our law firm has helped hundreds of dog bite victims for over 30 years, and our satisfied clients will tell you how we take care of every detail – giving you peace of mind and helping you get the money you need to get your life back on track.
Here are just a few ways our dog bite lawyers prove your case:
- Proof of pain and suffering shown by photos of the bites or injuries from the attack
- Cost of initial medical treatment shown by proof of medical records and bills
- Evidence of permanent scarring shown by photos taken one year after the attack
- Cost of future surgeries as explained by a plastic surgeon
- Description of permanent scarring as explained by a plastic surgeon
- Psychological damages as noted in a psychologist’s report, if applicable
- And remember, there’s never a fee unless we get money for you. You have nothing to lose, and your life to regain. At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we want to help you take back your life.
Dog Bite Injuries? Find Out if You Need a Lawyer Today
Call 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or fill out the form at the top right of this webpage for a free legal evaluation. There’s no obligation to use our services, and it’s absolutely free. We’ll answer your questions and tell you if we think you have a case. Contact us any time, day or night.