You may recognize Edgar Snyder as the TV lawyer who points his finger and says, “There’s never a fee unless we get money for you!” As the founder of the Pennsylvania law firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates, Attorney Snyder believes in the importance of giving back to your community.
That’s why our law firm is involved in various community service projects, sponsorships, and charity work from Erie to Ebensburg to Johnstown, Altoona, and Pittsburgh. We care about our local Western Pennsylvania communities, and we’re proud to share our community involvement efforts with you.
Edgar Snyder & Associates ‘Giving Back’ Spotlight
More Community Service Efforts
- Motorcycle Sponsorships
- Partnering With Animal Friends
- Variety “Likes” for Bikes Helping Children With Special Needs
- “My Holiday Wish” Coloring Contest
- College Scholarship Contest
- Edgar Snyder Save A Life Tour for Students – Drunk Driving Prevention
- Pledge to Stay Safe & Sober
- Prom Safety and Community Involvement in Pennsylvania
- Complete List of Community Involvement Efforts
Interested in having Edgar Snyder & Associates sponsor an event or community service effort? Contact us to learn more.
After an Accident, Remember Edgar Snyder & Associates
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we care about the people in the communities we serve. If you, or someone you love, need an experienced injury lawyer, call our law firm. We’ve helped over 40,000 people injured in accidents, workers hurt on the job, and people who are disabled and need Social Security disability benefits.
Call 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or fill out the form at the top right of this page for a no obligation, free legal evaluation. Our phones answer 24/7, and we’re ready to help you learn your legal rights.