Hit by a Car as a Pedestrian?
Were you crossing the street, walking your dog, or jogging on the side of the road when a driver didn’t pay attention and hit you? Did you know a pedestrian is injured in a car crash every eight minutes? At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we see it time and time again.
How can I handle the medical bills, paperwork, and stress – on top of the pain and suffering? How will I make up the money from missing work? And why is the insurance company fighting me when I’m obviously the victim?
We realize how worried, stressed, and confused you must be.
Do I Have a Case? What are My Rights?
If you were seriously injured when you were hit by a car, you may have a case. So what should you do?
- Don’t sign any papers until you talk with an experienced attorney. If you take a settlement, the insurance company doesn’t owe you another cent.
- Don’t let the insurance company record you "for accuracy purposes." They’ll use it against you later. Plus, there are many more secrets you should know about insurance companies.
- Do contact Edgar Snyder & Associates today for a free legal evaluation of your claim. We’ll explain your rights and look at:
- Your injuries or illness
- If you were hospitalized
- If you needed, or will need, surgery
- If there is permanent damage to your health or scarring
- Who was at fault
- Your insurance plan and the plan of the person who hit you
Most importantly, we’ll tell you if you have a case at no cost to you, with no obligation to use our services.
Our Firm Fights for Pedestrian Accident Victims
We can’t make your injuries go away or turn back the clock, which is what we’d really like to do. But we can do the next best thing – get you the money you need to get your life back on track.
Our Pennsylvania attorneys have experience helping innocent pedestrians who have been hit by cars. When you hire our highly rated law firm, we are on your side:
- Investigating the scene where you were hit
- Gathering every piece of evidence to support your case
- Protecting your rights
- Fighting for the money you deserve
- Standing up to the insurance company
- Handling your medical bills and the paperwork
- Taking away the worries so you can focus on getting better
The Clock is Ticking! Contact Us Today
Call us toll-free at 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or submit your information online for a free evaluation of your claim.