Passenger Injured in an Accident?
Whether you were riding with a friend, a relative, or another driver, being injured as a passenger in an auto accident can be confusing, frustrating, and stressful. Not only are you hurt and in pain, but you might be wondering:
How am I going to pay my medical bills when I can’t work?
Am I filling out my paperwork correctly?
Whose insurance pays for my injuries?
I don’t want to sue anyone – how do I get the money I need?
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we realize that your life changed in the blink of an eye, and things may never be the same.
We know how worried you must be. We have the answers to your questions. If you were seriously injured in a car crash as a passenger, you may have a case. Trust our experienced car accident attorneys to be by your side every step of the way.
Since 1982, our highly rated law firm has helped thousands of innocent passengers who have been injured in car accidents. When you choose our firm to represent you, an entire legal team goes above and beyond, handling every part of your case:
- Investigating the scene of the auto accident
- Determining the cause of the car crash
- Figuring out any other factors involved in the car accident
- Gathering evidence and details that build the value of your case
- Protecting your rights
- Standing up to the insurance company
- Dealing with your medical bills and paperwork
- Taking the worries off your hands so you can focus on getting better
Don’t Trust the Other Insurance Company
You might be relieved to know that your own insurance typically covers you if you’re hurt as a passenger in a car accident – depending on what you choose for your plan. But many times, you may run into problems with the at-fault party’s insurance company. They delay handling your claim, deny you were hurt in the accident, and defend their decision in lengthy court battles.
So what should you do? Follow these guidelines:
- Don’t sign any papers until you talk with an attorney. If you take a settlement, the insurance company doesn’t owe you another cent.
- Don’t let the insurance company record you "for accuracy purposes." They’ll use it against you later.
- Do contact Edgar Snyder & Associates today for your free legal evaluation. We’ll tell you if we think you have a case and what you should do – no strings attached.
If you don’t have car insurance, coverage may still be available for you. Read our Car Accident FAQs for information about what you can do.
I Don’t Want to File a Claim Against My Friend or Relative
Even if you face huge medical bills and months not being able to work, we know that the last thing you want to do is sue your friend or family member. Chances are you won’t have to.
Here’s another secret that insurance adjusters don’t want you to know – the money you get for your injuries is paid by the insurance company, not the people you care about.
Maybe you’re afraid of making your friend’s or relative’s insurance cost go up. But remember, the premium will likely go up anyway if he or she is responsible. And if someone else hit the car you and your friend or relative were in, you’ll probably file against the guilty party’s insurance company.
There’s Never a Fee Unless We Get Money for You
Every case is unique, so the best thing you can do is contact us for your free legal evaluation. It’s absolutely free, with no obligation to use our services. If you have a case and you hire our highly rated law firm, there’s never a fee unless we get money for you.
Get Your Free Legal Evaluation Today
Call us toll-free at 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or submit your information online for a free evaluation of your claim.
Evidence disappears quickly, and there are time limits to file a claim. Contact us immediately.