When Should I Call?
If you were injured in a car accident, the answer is simple. It’s never too soon to call Edgar Snyder & Associates.
We believe every car accident victim should know his or her legal rights. That’s why we offer a free legal evaluation with no strings attached, and you’re not obligated to use our services.
You have nothing to lose, so contact us today – before it’s too late.
Why Does Time Matter?
No matter what type of car accident you were in, there are many reasons why you should call as soon as possible:
- Evidence and witnesses disappear, which can make your car accident case harder to prove.
- Cars are fixed or junked, destroying valuable evidence that could build your case worth.
- Injuries begin to heal, but you never know what your future medical needs might be – even if it seems like you’ll recover completely.
- The accident scene changes. Again, this destroys evidence, but it also makes it harder to reconstruct the car accident and prove that the other person was at fault.
- Bad roads are altered or repaired. Dangerous road conditions cause many car accidents, and it’s important that we get the evidence we need to prove that they played a role in causing your injuries.
- Details fade from memory, making witness testimonies less reliable and helpful. It makes it that much harder to get you the money you deserve.
- Medical bills begin to pile up.
- Time out of work often means missed paychecks and financial stress.
- Insurance companies pressure you into accepting a settlement that is likely much less than you deserve.
- Statutes of Limitations come into play – you could run out of time to file your car accident claim.
What are the Time Limits to File a Claim?
Just about every kind of legal claim has a time limit – called a Statute of Limitations. If the statute runs out, it means too much time has passed between your car accident and the date you filed the claim.
Be sure you know your state’s Statutes of Limitations to protect your legal rights.
What Happens When I Call Edgar Snyder & Associates?
When you contact our Pennsylvania law firm for your free legal evaluation, we’ll ask you some questions about the car accident and your injuries. Whether you call or submit a form online, the process is quick and simple.
If we determine you have a car accident case and you choose to hire our law firm, we do everything possible to get you the most money you’re able to receive.
From gathering evidence to talking with witnesses, from dealing with paperwork to protecting you from the car insurance companies, we work hard to give you peace of mind.
And remember, there’s never a fee unless we get money for you – we guarantee it.
Contact Us Today for a Free Case Review
Injured in a car accident? The clock is ticking. Call us toll-free at 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or submit your information online for your free legal evaluation. Phones answer 24/7 – get started now.