Seriously Injured in a Car Accident? You May Need a Lawyer
Has your life been turned upside down because you were seriously injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault? Can you answer “yes” to any of the following questions?
- Are your medical bills piling up?
- Have you missed work because of your injuries?
- Are you tired of dealing with the paperwork?
- Is the insurance company pressuring you to accept a settlement?
- Does the insurance company want to record you talking about your car accident “for accuracy purposes?”
- Are you being treated like the car accident was your fault?
When you’re injured in an auto accident, you shouldn’t have to deal with time-consuming paperwork or the insurance company trying to deny you the money you need to pay your bills.
Don’t Trust the Insurance Company to Look Out for You
Insurance companies claim they will protect you and urge you trust them. Don’t! When you’re injured in a car accident, they won’t be your friends.
In fact, a report from the blog of CNN’s Anderson Cooper uncovered a practice used by insurance companies called The Three Ds.
Insurance companies will:
- Delay handling your injury claim.
- Deny you were hurt in the accident.
- Defend their decision in lengthy court battles.
Insurance companies will always pay you less than you deserve. The Consumer Federation of America warns that the computer systems used by many insurance companies to process their claims often make unfair, low-ball settlement offers.
Put simply, that’s one of the ways that insurance companies save money – by offering you less than you deserve.
To protect yourself and your claim, follow these tips:
- Don’t sign any papers until you talk to a law firm about your car accident and learn your rights.
- Never allow an insurance company to record you “for accuracy purposes.” They’ll use it against you later.
- Contact Edgar Snyder & Associates for a free legal evaluation. Every person deserves to know his or her rights, and there’s no obligation to use our services. If you choose our highly rated law firm, there’s never a fee unless we get money for you.
Trust Our Car Accident Attorneys to Help You
When you hire Edgar Snyder & Associates, our experienced legal team goes to work for you. We’ll:
- Investigate the scene of the car accident
- Determine the cause of the car crash
- Gather evidence and take photos that support your case
- Protect your rights as a car accident victim
- Stand up to the insurance company
- Deal with your medical bills and paperwork
- Take the worries off your hands so you can focus on getting better
Don’t Lose Evidence – Contact Us Now
Call us toll-free at 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or submit your information online for a free legal evaluation.
It only takes a few minutes, and there are no strings attached. Evidence disappears quickly, and there are time limits to file a claim, so don’t wait.