Before You Call About Your Car Accident Injuries
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, you probably have lots of questions: Do you have a case? Which insurance company pays for what? Are you entitled to pain and suffering? What’s your case worth?
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, a Pennsylvania injury law firm, we’re ready to give you answers to your car accident legal questions. But, to get you the legal help you need as quickly as possible, you should know the questions we may ask when you contact us for your no obligation, free case review. Being prepared will help us be able to tell you whether we think you have a case and get things rolling quickly.
Check out the car accident questions we may ask below, and then call Edgar Snyder & Associates at 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or fill out the form to the right.
Car Accident Information to Think About Before You Contact Our Law Firm
If you are missing any of this information, don’t worry about it. Our staff will gather it one way or another. Even if your injuries were not from an accident in Pennsylvania, we still may be able to help you. This list will just give you an idea of the type of information we may ask you:
- In what type of car accident were you injured? (head-on collision, sideswiped, hit-and-run, drunk driving accident, etc.)
- What are the details about your car accident injuries? (It’s a good idea to have any documentation from your doctor or the hospital where you were treated.)
- On what date did the accident occur?
- Was the car accident in Pennsylvania? Were you injured in an out-of-state car accident?
- Who was at fault for the accident?
- Did you file a police report? Or, were the police at the scene of the accident?
- Were there any witnesses? Did you get their contact information?
- Did your injuries require you to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance?
- Do you have insurance? If so, through which insurance company? What have you told your insurance provider about the auto accident?
- On what dates did you receive medical treatment?
- Have you had contact with the other driver’s insurance company? Did you sign anything?
- Do you have a copy of the medical bills you have acquired for this accident?
- Were there any injured passengers involved in the accident? Were you the driver?
- Were there any auto defects that led to injuries, such as faulty tires, seatbelts, or an airbag malfunction?
- Where there any other vehicles involved in the accident?
- Do you have full tort or limited tort?
- Did you have, or will you need surgery? Do you have details about the surgery? Will there be scarring from the accident?
- Have you missed work? Are you still off work? How long did the doctor say you should take off work before you return to your job?
- Did this car accident happen while on the job? Have you filed for workers’ compensation?
- Do you currently have an attorney representing you? Have you talked to other law firms?
Protect Your Legal Rights With Help From Experienced Accident Attorneys
It’s okay to have questions. Experienced attorneys and legal staff at Edgar Snyder & Associates are here to give you answers and help you take back your life. Car accident injuries can change your life forever, and sometimes a little peace of mind can make a world of difference.
Our experienced law firm has helped injury victims in western Pennsylvania for over 30 years. From gathering evidence to hiring experts, from dealing with the insurance company to handling the messy paperwork – it’s time to let Edgar Snyder & Associates help get you the money you need.
And remember, there’s never a fee unless we get money for you. If our lawyers don’t win your case or settle the case in your favor, you won’t owe us anything. It’s that simple.
Get a Free Legal Evaluation of Your Car Accident Claim
Call 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or fill out the form at the top right of this webpage for a no obligation, free legal evaluation. We’ll tell you if we think you have a car accident case – no strings attached and absolutely free.
Evidence disappears quickly, so don’t wait. Contact us now.