Seriously Injured in an Accident Caused by Bad Road Conditions?
There are many reasons people lose control of their vehicles and crash, including bad road conditions. Dangerous roads can cause many different kinds of car accidents that result in serious injuries, leaving you to deal with pain and suffering, piles of medical bills, time out of work, and lots of stress.
If you were seriously hurt in a car accident and think your injuries were caused, or made worse, by road conditions, you may have a case.
Trust Our Law Firm to Protect Your Rights as a Victim of an Accident Caused by Dangerous Roads
Since 1982, we’ve helped thousands of innocent car accident victims, including those who were injured because of bad road conditions.
When you hire our highly rated law firm, we stand up for you:
- Investigating the scene of the car accident
- Determining the impact of the dangerous road condition
- Gathering evidence and taking photos that support your case
- Protecting your rights against the local or state government
- Standing up to insurance companies that don’t have your best interest in mind
- Dealing with your medical bills and paperwork
- Taking the worries off your hands so you can focus on getting better
From hiring experts to reconstructing accidents and doing interviews, we go above and beyond to get you the money you deserve.
And remember, there’s never a fee unless we get money for you.
Don’t Lose Evidence – Contact Us Now
Evidence disappears quickly, especially with car accidents caused by hazardous road conditions. Plus, if you have a case and need to file against the state or a local government in Pennsylvania, you must give written notice within six months of the date your car accident happened.
Call us toll-free at 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or submit your information online with the form at the right for a free evaluation of your claim.